OUR WILD HEARTS
Our name? Yeah, everyone asks what THAT is all about. Well … have you seen that movie about diving horses? Yes, diving horses. Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken was a 1991 Disney film about a young girl named Sonora who becomes the star of a diving horse act in Depression-era America. It’s a true story filled with danger and adventure and romance…and my daughter fell in love with it at an early age. We’ve watched it a few hundred times and have used it as inspiration for our name, Our Wild Hearts. We figure we are just daring and adventurous enough to “dive in” (#sorry #wehadtodoit #arentwepunny) and make our mark in custom garment printing.
We are a mother-daughter, small business dedicated to offering high-quality, custom printed t-shirts, household items and baby gear at reasonable prices. Our immediate service area includes Southern Kentucky and Middle Tennessee, but we can ship anywhere in the continental United States.
Our shirts are printed using a digital, direct-to-garment printer. We use quality shirts from Gildan®, Jerzees®, Hanes® and more. Some things that set us apart from the typical screen print shop are:
- DIGITAL, DIRECT-TO-GARMENT PRINTING. The resulting designs have a much softer texture that what you’ll find with thick, plastic feeling screen-printed designs and we can get nearly any color combination.
- NO MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRED. You need just 1 or 2 shirts? We’ll print just what you need.
- USE OF MULTIPLE GRAPHIC FORMATS. While many screen print shops require a specific file type to complete their process, we can accept multiple file types (.jpg, .bmp, .tiff, .png) that do not require you to use special software to get your graphic to us.
- DESIGN CREATION AND RE-CREATION. If you have an idea for a design or would like a shirt personalized with your name, we can do that. If you’ve seen a shirt online or worn by someone out and about and you don’t know where to get it, we’ll do our best to re-create a version of the design just for you.
- REASONABLE PRICING. Because our printing is direct-to-garment, we don’t have a setup charge and we don’t charge for multiple colors. We want to give you the best price for our premium quality products.
Thanks for stopping by our site! We hope you’ll stick around for a while and check out our work, dream up some designs and drop us a line to let us know what we can do for YOU.
Julie & Alicen Taylor